A blog about premature parenthood (from a dad’s perspective)
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up to get the latest stories, articles and updates delivered direct to your inbox.
Latest from the blog
- How does it feel to spend Father’s Day in NICU?I never imagined spending my first Father’s Day as a dad in hospital – yet that’s exactly what happened. This is how it feels to spend Father’s Day in NICU.
- Presents for Preemies: A NICU family gift guideWhen a baby is born prematurely or sick, gifts are often the last thing on the parents’ minds. But what can you buy for a baby (or parents) in the NICU?
- Why it’s important for NICU dads to take part in kangaroo careKangaroo care? What’s that, then? At first I was confused, but now I appreciate the importance of this activity in the neonatal unit.
- What are the benefits of reading to babies in neonatal units? Experts and parents share their viewsReading in the NICU helped me feel closer to my sons, but is there really a benefit to neonatal babies? I study the science and the opinions of experts to find out.
- 8 things you may miss out on when your baby is born pretermA premature baby can catch everyone by surprise – not least the parents. Here’s what you may miss out on if your child is preterm.